12.28.2010

We've moved!

My site at breakup-coach.com is now the main location for all content and features I offer as The BreakUp Coach.


It's got some pretty cool features, like free sendable breakup-themed eCards, individualized e-coaching programs sent directly from me to you, and an "Ask the BreakUp Coach" column where you can send me your questions.  I wanted to create a place where you would be able to really use the features to connect with me and with others to get even more support--and I'm excited to share it.

The new site also has lots of articles with advice and info on breakups, including both new articles those that are posted here on the original site, as well as a new blog. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your support and interest.

Thanks again!

Independently Yours,



Bookmark and Share

No comments: