10.28.2009

Professional Breakup Recovery Services


I'm getting more frequent requests for this information, so to make it easier for anyone interested in hiring me as their personal breakup coach, here are the professional services I offer:


Initial phone consultation with assessment. The client receives and completes a detailed questionnaire to submit to me for review before our session so I will have your background and be ready to get to work for our call.  

(50 minutes) Investment: 95 US


Follow-up phone sessions (Available after initial consultation; 25 minutes). Investment: 55 US (no limit on number of sessions a client may request)


Special Break-up Package*
Initial phone consultation, plus 3 follow-up sessions, plus up to 6 support email exchanges during the 28 days following initial consultation (8 total)  Investment: 250 US


Email Only Package
Client receives and completes a detailed questionnaire to submit to me for review.  I will respond over email with an assessment and recommendations for you.  I will be available for 6 follow-up consultations over email during the 28 days following initial consultation. Investment: 110 US


In all individual services I use my education and training as a doctoral-level psychologist and certified life coach to help my clients get through the pain of their breakup or divorce and prepare themselves to move on to a new chapter in their lives with more wisdom, confidence and self-understanding.  If you're ready to work on getting yourself unstuck from the pain of the past and move into a place of empowerment and self-acceptance, my services may be right for you.


If you're interested in working together or would like more information, contact me via email at SashaCarratFearlessLivingdotorg (just substitute the words "at" and "dot" with "@" and ".")


FYI: All services are paid in advance securely online using a credit card or PayPal account.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: